New Collection Schedule
Now all refuse collections will be delayed by one day after a holiday observed by the City. This particularly affects Friday collections, which will be on Saturday.
If the holiday occurs on any day during the week, the collection of that day and the days that follow in that same week will be delayed by one day.
- Monday collection will be on Tuesday
- Tuesday collection will be on Wednesday
- Wednesday collection will be on Thursday
- Thursday collection will be on Friday
- Friday collection will be on Saturday
Cleveland Heights Holiday Closures
- New Year’s Day: January 1
- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day: Third Monday in January
- Presidents’ Day: Third Monday in February
- Memorial Day: Last Monday in May
- Independence Day: July 4th
- Labor Day: First Monday in September
- Veterans Day: November 11th
- Thanksgiving Day: Last Thursday in November
- Christmas Day: December 25th
Please note: Columbus Day (second Monday in October) is not a City holiday.
If you have any other questions related to the Refuse and Recycling Division’s service schedule, please contact them at 216-691-7300.