Cleveland Heights - a Great Location
- Only 20 minutes to downtown Cleveland!- Close to the:
- Cleveland Browns football
- Cleveland Cavaliers basketball
- Cleveland Indians baseball
- Cleveland State University
- Great Lakes Science Center
- Playhouse Square
- Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum
- Tower City Center
- Warehouse District
- "Just up the hill" from University Circle!- Cleveland Heights is just five minutes away from University Circle, Cleveland's cultural center, which includes:
- Case Western Reserve University
- Cleveland Botanical Garden
- Cleveland Clinic and the University Hospitals
- Cleveland Museum of Art
- Five minutes away are John Carroll University and Notre Dame College
- Severance Hall, home of the world-class Cleveland Orchestra
- Easy access to the airport! - You'll find easy access to major interstates and Hopkins International, Burke Lakefront and Cuyahoga County airports.
- Vibrant business community and Special Improvement Districts - Cedar Fairmount, Cedar Lee and Coventry Village.
- Beautiful homes and walkable neighborhoods - Cleveland Heights is known for its rich variety of homes and architecture.
Land, Lease, & Building Opportunities
For land, lease and building opportunities in the City of Cleveland Heights please visit the Available Properties Page or contact Brian Anderson, Business Development Manager.