Please take note of the following basic fire safety rules:
- All fireplaces should be kept clean and free of creosote buildup.
- All households should have a home escape plan in the case of emergency.
- All residential occupancies shall have a smoke detector on each floor.
- Barbecues must be at least 10 feet from any structure housing two or more families.
- Carbon Monoxide detectors should be located next to sleeping areas.
- Fireworks (without a permit) are not permitted.
- Fire Pits - See Fire Pits Rules and Regulations
- Unvented kerosene heaters are not permitted.